What You Need To Proceed
We provide all of our clients great service. To help us do this there are certain things we will require from you. Here are a list of what you need to proceed in working with us.
In order to get started now, you will need to make sure you have the items below:
- Detailed spec sheet with measurements and supporting images - If you don't have spec sheets, click here to download.
- Patterns - If you have these already made, we can use them. This will save you time.
- Physical samples mailed to us - If you don't have spec sheets but have physical samples, we can work from them. This will also speed up the pattern making process.
- Any supporting images, sketches, drawings, photos or computerised renderings.
- Types of fabrics and materials - Be as specific as possible.
- Screen or digital printed patterns/designs - These files will need to be provided in PDF, JPEG, AI or PNG format set to scale for repeat printing.
We will be able provide you quotes based on having all of these items. Without them, we will not be able to provide you accurate quotes.
Additional items that you need to proceed after we provide you the quotes are:
- Sizing Chart - There are so many different ones so to maintain accuracy, providing us one of your choosing will ensure correctness of size grading.
- Brand logo/tag - Provided in PDF, JPEG, AI or PNG format set to scale.
- Swing tags - Provided in PDF, JPEG, AI or PNG format set to scale.
We cannot work from minimal description or simple images for other designs found online. This will not suffice.
*Part payment must be made in order to start your production.
**For printing and embroidery you need to provide us with the high resolution graphics files in PDF, JPEG, PNG or AI format.
***MOQ will vary depending on your choice of fabric, colour and printing.
Please contact us to find out more.